UserAid team members have many years of presentation and training experience, and have received outstanding reviews from participants. For an example of our training programs, see the following presentation slides.
This page provides several sample presentation topics. For more presentations we have previously delivered, see Presentations and Seminars.
Custom Technology Training
UserAid has provided customized technology training for various clients, such as IBM and Teaching Technology, Inc. Our training sessions help you extend your knowledge as we focus on the areas that are important to you. We offer training sessions for all skill levels:
- Delivering Content through Mobile Applications and WordPress
- Integrating Help, Support, and Training Content
- Designing and Implementing Embedded Help
- Single Sourcing Documentation with ePublisher
- Graphics Tips & Tricks for Technical Communicators
- Automating the Microsoft Word Authoring Environment
- Producing Commercial Documentation with Microsoft Word
Management and Team Training
UserAid also provides sessions on various management-related topics. We can work with you to design and deliver training sessions focused on improving your management team and improving team performance:
- Building and Managing Successful Teams (workshop)
- Leadership and Team Dynamics
- Learning How Others Communicate
- Leading a Software Content Development Team
- Content Strategy, Planning, and Design
- Managing Documentation Projects
- Using Metrics to Estimate Documentation Projects
Training Review Comments
Paul Mueller was rated 4.8 out of 5.0 at the Society for Technical Communication Summit conference. His rating placed him in the top 10 percent of all STC conference speakers. Here are a sample of his review comments:
- This was by far the best session I have been to. Thank you for providing great content. Fantastic!
- Paul is a great speaker and has an outstanding grasp of the subject matter.
- Fabulous mix of detail and overview. Good presentation style: energizing, varied, and humorous.
- Great presentation of a technical topic in plain English. Best use of examples I’ve ever seen in a presentation.